1. Connect to New Refworks
2. Create an Account
3. Create a New Folder
4. Search Databases for articles
5. Export your article citation to Refworks
6. You may also download the article PDF to your computer and then upload it in Refworks.
7. Create your Bibliography
1. Connect through the Library web site or go directly to https://refworks.proquest.com/
2. To create a new account click on Login and then create a new account. You must use your RWU email to create an account. If you are creating an account from off campus you will need the RefWorks Group Code. Please email us or call 254-3375 for that group code.
3. Once your account is created, simply login with your login name and password and group code (if off campus) to use Refworks.
RWU users can login to Refworks from On or Off Campus.
Connect through the Library home page or go directly to http://refworks.proquest.com and enter your login name and password
From Off Campus:
1. Once connected to Refworks you will see three tabs (Remote Access, Individual Log-in, Trial Login)
2. In the Remote Access tab enter the RWU Group Code and click on go to Login. YOU WILL NEED TO CONTACT US AT LIBREF@RWU.EDU OR 401-254-3375 TO OBTAIN THE GROUP CODE.
3. Enter your personal Login Name and Password.